Monday, December 7, 2009

a little rant.


so I thought a image of what flash looks like (I mean what the headache looks like) would be appropriate, so you can fully understand web design.

I hate how you have an idea that you have to make user friendly and keep it beautiful, then you have to take it in to a content editor and disect the thing to death, getting appropriate buttons, and tables, and by the time you've adoqutely troubleshooted the file, you cross your fingers and hope that just maybe the design still works together as a composition, although your totally non-objective due to the fact you've been staring at it for the past 15 hours... (there's a lot of hoping involed).

Anyway, here's a good look at action script, it makes more sense to me that html thank goodness, but there's a lot I still have to learn. I'm hoping web design is one of those things that you get good at the more you do it, right now it feels like a really narrow road, with really really deep ditches.

No comments:

Post a Comment